- 1. forwarding, transmission, transmittal, transmitting
- usage: the act of sending on to another destination; "the forwarding of mail to a new address is done automatically"; "the forwarding of resumes to the personnel department"
- 2. forwarding, furtherance, promotion, advancement, progress
- usage: the advancement of some enterprise; "his experience in marketing resulted in the forwarding of his career"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. forward, send on, transport, send, ship
- usage: send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit; "forward my mail"
All rights reserved.
See also: forwarding (Dictionary)