Synonyms of formulation
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. formulation, preparation, compound, chemical compound
- usage: a substance prepared according to a formula; "the physician prescribed a commercial preparation of the medicine"
- 2. conceptualization, conceptualisation, formulation, creating by mental acts
- usage: inventing or contriving an idea or explanation and formulating it mentally
- 3. formulation, expression, expressive style, style
- usage: the style of expressing yourself; "he suggested a better formulation"; "his manner of expression showed how much he cared"
All rights reserved.