Synonyms of foreordained
- 1. predestine, predestinate, foreordain, predetermine
- usage: foreordain by divine will or decree
- 2. predestine, foreordain, preordain, predetermine
- usage: foreordain or determine beforehand
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. foreordained, predestinate, predestined, certain (vs. uncertain), sure
- usage: established or prearranged unalterably; "his place in history was foreordained"; "a sense of predestinate inevitability about it"; "it seemed predestined since the beginning of the world"
All rights reserved.