Synonyms of followup
- 1. follow-up, followup, work, piece of work
- usage: a piece of work that exploits or builds on earlier work; "his new software is a follow-up to the programs they started with"
- 2. follow-up, followup, activity
- usage: an activity that continues something that has already begun or that repeats something that has already been done
- 3. follow-up, followup, reexamination, review, examination, scrutiny
- usage: a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of followup (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.