Synonyms of focal point
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. focus, focal point, point
- usage: a point of convergence of light (or other radiation) or a point from which it diverges
- 2. focus, focal point, nidus, point
- usage: a central point or locus of an infection in an organism; "the focus of infection"
- 3. focus, focusing, focussing, focal point, direction, centering, concentration, engrossment, absorption, immersion
- usage: the concentration of attention or energy on something; "the focus of activity shifted to molecular biology"; "he had no direction in his life"
All rights reserved.