Synonyms of fluency
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. eloquence, fluency, smoothness, expressive style, style
- usage: powerful and effective language; "his eloquence attracted a large congregation"; "fluency in spoken and written English is essential"; "his oily smoothness concealed his guilt from the police"
- 2. fluency, skillfulness
- usage: skillfulness in speaking or writing
- 3. fluency, volubility, articulateness, communicativeness
- usage: the quality of being facile in speech and writing
All rights reserved.