Synonyms of flip flop
- 1. reversal, change of mind, flip-flop, turnabout, turnaround, decision making, deciding
- usage: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- 2. flip-flop, thong, sandal
- usage: a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- 3. flip-flop, circuit, electrical circuit, electric circuit
- usage: an electronic circuit that can assume either of two stable states
- 4. flip-flop, somersault, somerset, summersault, summerset, somersaulting, flip
- usage: a backward somersault
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. interchange, tack, switch, alternate, flip, flip-flop, change by reversal, turn, reverse
- usage: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
All rights reserved.