- 1. fleece, wool
- usage: the wool of a sheep or similar animal
- 2. sheepskin, fleece, leather
- usage: tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on; used for clothing
- 3. fleece, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a soft bulky fabric with deep pile; used chiefly for clothing
- 4. wool, fleece, coat, pelage
- usage: outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. overcharge, soak, surcharge, gazump, fleece, plume, pluck, rob, hook, cheat, rip off, chisel
- usage: rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- 2. fleece, shear, shave, trim
- usage: shear the wool from; "shear sheep"
All rights reserved.
See also: fleece (Dictionary)