Synonyms of first class
- 1. first class, superiority, high quality
- usage: the highest rank in a classification
- 2. first class, 1st class, first-class mail, 1st-class mail, mail
- usage: mail that includes letters and postcards and packages sealed against inspection
- 3. first class, accommodation
- usage: the most expensive accommodations on a ship or train or plane
- 1. excellent, first-class, fantabulous, splendid, superior (vs. inferior)
- usage: very good;of the highest quality; "made an excellent speech"; "the school has excellent teachers"; "a first-class mind"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. first class
- usage: by first class conveyance; with first class accommodations; "we always travel first class"
All rights reserved.