- 1. finance, commercial enterprise, business enterprise, business
- usage: the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- 2. finance, economics, economic science, political economy
- usage: the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- 3. finance, management, direction
- usage: the management of money and credit and banking and investments
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. finance, pay
- usage: obtain or provide money for; "Can we finance the addition to our home?"
- 2. finance, credit
- usage: sell or provide on credit
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of finance (Dictionary)