WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. filth, crud, skank, waste, waste material, waste matter, waste product
- usage: any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- 2. dirt, filth, grime, soil, stain, grease, grunge, dirtiness, uncleanness
- usage: the state of being covered with unclean things
- 3. filth, filthiness, foulness, nastiness, unsanitariness
- usage: a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- 4. obscenity, smut, vulgarism, filth, dirty word, profanity
- usage: an offensive or indecent word or phrase
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of filth (Dictionary)