- 1. Filipino, native, indigen, indigene, aborigine, aboriginal
- usage: a native or inhabitant of the Philippines
- 2. Philippine, Filipino, Western Malayo-Polynesian
- usage: official language of the Philippines; based on Tagalog; draws its lexicon from other Philippine languages
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Filipino, Philippine
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of the Philippines or its people or customs; "the Philippine President"; "our Filipino cook"
All rights reserved.
See also: filipino (Dictionary)