Synonyms of feared
- 1. fear, worry
- usage: be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event; "I fear she might get aggressive"
- 2. fear, dread
- usage: be afraid or scared of; be frightened of; "I fear the winters in Moscow"; "We should not fear the Communists!"
- 3. fear, regret
- usage: be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement; "I fear I won't make it to your wedding party"
- 4. fear
- usage: be uneasy or apprehensive about; "I fear the results of the final exams"
- 5. reverence, fear, revere, venerate, respect, esteem, value, prize, prise
- usage: regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of; "Fear God as your father"; "We venerate genius"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of feared (Dictionary)