- 1. dun, greyish brown, grayish brown, fawn, light brown
- usage: a color or pigment varying around a light grey-brown color; "she wore dun"
- 2. fawn, deer, cervid, young mammal
- usage: a young deer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fawn, crawl, creep, cringe, cower, grovel, bend, flex
- usage: show submission or fear
- 2. fawn, toady, truckle, bootlick, kowtow, kotow, suck up, flatter, blandish
- usage: try to gain favor by cringing or flattering; "He is always kowtowing to his boss"
- 3. fawn, give birth, deliver, bear, birth, have
- usage: have fawns; "deer fawn"
All rights reserved.
See also: fawn (Dictionary)