Synonyms of farsightedness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. presbyopia, farsightedness, hyperopia, hypermetropia, hypermetropy, farsightedness, longsightedness
- usage: a reduced ability to focus on near objects caused by loss of elasticity of the crystalline lens after age 45
- 2. hyperopia, hypermetropia, hypermetropy, farsightedness, longsightedness, ametropia
- usage: abnormal condition in which vision for distant objects is better than for near objects
- 3. prevision, foresight, farsightedness, prospicience, knowing
- usage: seeing ahead; knowing in advance; foreseeing
All rights reserved.