- 1. farce, farce comedy, travesty, comedy
- usage: a comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations
- 2. forcemeat, farce, stuffing, dressing
- usage: mixture of ground raw chicken and mushrooms with pistachios and truffles and onions and parsley and lots of butter and bound with eggs
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. farce, stuff, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill with a stuffing while cooking; "Have you stuffed the turkey yet?"
All rights reserved.
See also: farce (Dictionary)