- 1. visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, see, figure, picture, image, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- 2. fancy, go for, take to, desire, want
- usage: have a fancy or particular liking or desire for; "She fancied a necklace that she had seen in the jeweler's window"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fabricated, fancied, fictional, fictitious, unreal (vs. real)
- usage: formed or conceived by the imagination; "a fabricated excuse for his absence"; "a fancied wrong"; "a fictional character"
All rights reserved.
See also: fancied (Dictionary)