Synonyms of falsification
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disproof, falsification, refutation, evidence, grounds
- usage: any evidence that helps to establish the falsity of something
- 2. falsification, misrepresentation, wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus
- usage: a willful perversion of facts
- 3. falsification, falsehood, dishonesty, knavery
- usage: the act of rendering something false as by fraudulent changes (of documents or measures etc.) or counterfeiting
- 4. falsification, falsifying, disproof, refutation, refutal, determination, finding
- usage: the act of determining that something is false
All rights reserved.