Synonyms of fabricated
- 1. manufacture, fabricate, construct, make
- usage: put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- 2. fabricate, manufacture, cook up, make up, invent, think up, think of, dream up, hatch, concoct
- usage: make up something artificial or untrue
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fabricated, fancied, fictional, fictitious, unreal (vs. real)
- usage: formed or conceived by the imagination; "a fabricated excuse for his absence"; "a fancied wrong"; "a fictional character"
All rights reserved.