Synonyms of extravagance
- 1. extravagance, extravagancy, excess, excessiveness, inordinateness
- usage: the quality of exceeding the appropriate limits of decorum or probability or truth; "we were surprised by the extravagance of his description"
- 2. extravagance, prodigality, profligacy, improvidence, shortsightedness
- usage: the trait of spending extravagantly
- 3. extravagance, prodigality, lavishness, highlife, high life, waste, wastefulness, dissipation
- usage: excessive spending
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of extravagance (Dictionary)