WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. experimental
- usage: relating to or based on experiment; "experimental physics"
- 2. experimental, data-based, observational, empirical (vs. theoretical), empiric
- usage: relying on observation or experiment; "experimental results that supported the hypothesis"
- 3. experimental, empirical (vs. theoretical), empiric
- usage: of the nature of or undergoing an experiment; "an experimental drug"
All rights reserved.
See also: experimental (Dictionary)