Synonyms of exit
- 1. exit, issue, outlet, way out, opening
- usage: an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
- 2. passing, loss, departure, exit, expiration, going, release, death, decease, expiry
- usage: euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
- 3. exit, departure, going, going away, leaving
- usage: the act of going out
- 1. exit, go out, get out, leave, move
- usage: move out of or depart from; "leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
- 2. exit, play
- usage: lose the lead
- 3. die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it, change state, turn
- usage: pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exit (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.