Synonyms of exit
- 1. exit, issue, outlet, way out, opening
- usage: an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
- 2. passing, loss, departure, exit, expiration, going, release, death, decease, expiry
- usage: euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
- 3. exit, departure, going, going away, leaving
- usage: the act of going out
- 1. exit, go out, get out, leave, move
- usage: move out of or depart from; "leave the room"; "the fugitive has left the country"
- 2. exit, play
- usage: lose the lead
- 3. die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it, change state, turn
- usage: pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of exit (Dictionary)