Synonyms of execrable
- 1. deplorable, execrable, miserable, woeful, wretched, inferior (vs. superior)
- usage: of very poor quality or condition; "deplorable housing conditions in the inner city"; "woeful treatment of the accused"; "woeful errors of judgment"
- 2. abominable, detestable, execrable, odious, hateful (vs. lovable)
- usage: unequivocally detestable; "abominable treatment of prisoners"; "detestable vices"; "execrable crimes"; "consequences odious to those you govern"- Edmund Burke
- 3. damnable, execrable, cursed (vs. blessed), curst
- usage: deserving a curse; "her damnable pride"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of execrable (Dictionary)