Synonyms of exasperated
- 1. exacerbate, exasperate, aggravate, anger
- usage: exasperate or irritate
- 2. infuriate, exasperate, incense, anger
- usage: make furious
- 3. worsen, aggravate, exacerbate, exasperate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make worse; "This drug aggravates the pain"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. exasperated, cheesed off, browned off, displeased (vs. pleased)
- usage: greatly annoyed; out of patience; "had an exasperated look on his face"; "felt exasperated beyond endurance"
All rights reserved.