Synonyms of even out
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. compensate, counterbalance, correct, make up, even out, even off, even up, balance, equilibrate, equilibrize, equilibrise
- usage: adjust for; "engineers will work to correct the effects or air resistance"
- 2. flush, level, even out, even, change surface
- usage: make level or straight; "level the ground"
- 3. even, even out, change, alter, modify
- usage: become even or more even; "even out the surface"
- 4. even, even out, regularize, regularise
- usage: make even or more even
All rights reserved.