WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. enterprise, endeavor, endeavour, undertaking, project, task, labor
- usage: a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness); "he had doubts about the whole enterprise"
- 2. enterprise, organization, organisation
- usage: an organization created for business ventures; "a growing enterprise must have a bold leader"
- 3. enterprise, enterprisingness, initiative, go-ahead, drive
- usage: readiness to embark on bold new ventures
All rights reserved.
See also: enterprise (Dictionary)