Synonyms of enlivened
- 1. inspire, animate, invigorate, enliven, exalt, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
- 2. enliven, liven, liven up, invigorate, animate, stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up
- usage: make lively; "let's liven up this room a bit"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. enlivened (vs. unenlivened), perked up, lively
- usage: made sprightly or cheerful
- 2. enlivened, spirited, animated (vs. unanimated), alive
- usage: made lively or spirited; "a meal enlivened by the music"; "a spirited debate"
All rights reserved.