Synonyms of empowered
- 1. empower, authorise, authorize, appoint, charge
- usage: give or delegate power or authority to; "She authorized her assistant to sign the papers"
- 2. endow, indue, gift, empower, invest, endue, enable
- usage: give qualities or abilities to
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. empowered, sceptered, sceptred, authorized (vs. unauthorized), authorised
- usage: invested with legal power or official authority especially as symbolized by having a scepter
All rights reserved.