WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. emission, emanation, egress, egression, emergence
- usage: the act of emitting; causing to flow forth
- 2. discharge, emission, material, stuff
- usage: a substance that is emitted or released
- 3. emission, release
- usage: the release of electrons from parent atoms
- 4. discharge, emission, expelling, bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity
- usage: any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body; "the discharge of pus"
- 5. emission, flow, flowing
- usage: the occurrence of a flow of water (as from a pipe)
All rights reserved.
See also: emission (Dictionary)