- 1. emerge, appear
- usage: come out into view, as from concealment; "Suddenly, the proprietor emerged from his office"
- 2. issue, emerge, come out, come forth, go forth, egress
- usage: come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall"; "The words seemed to come out by themselves"
- 3. emerge, appear
- usage: become known or apparent; "Some nice results emerged from the study"
- 4. emerge, surface, come up, rise up, rise
- usage: come up to the surface of or rise; "He felt new emotions emerge"
- 5. come forth, emerge, originate, arise, rise, develop, uprise, spring up, grow
- usage: happen or occur as a result of something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. emerging, rising, future (vs. past) (vs. present)
- usage: coming to maturity; "the rising generation"
- 2. emergent, emerging, nascent (vs. dying)
- usage: coming into existence; "an emergent republic"
All rights reserved.
See also: emerging (Dictionary)