WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. embodiment, incarnation, avatar, personification
- usage: a new personification of a familiar idea; "the embodiment of hope"; "the incarnation of evil"; "the very avatar of cunning"
- 2. shape, embodiment, concretism, concrete representation
- usage: a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept; "a circle was the embodiment of his concept of life"
- 3. embodiment, objectification
- usage: giving concrete form to an abstract concept
All rights reserved.
See also: embodiment (Dictionary)