- 1. semen, seed, seminal fluid, ejaculate, cum, come, liquid body substance, bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humour
- usage: the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. blurt out, blurt, blunder out, blunder, ejaculate, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: utter impulsively; "He blurted out the secret"; "He blundered his stupid ideas"
- 2. ejaculate, exhaust, discharge, expel, eject, release
- usage: eject semen
All rights reserved.
See also: ejaculate (Dictionary)