Synonyms of earned
- 1. gain, take in, clear, make, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in, get, acquire
- usage: earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
- 2. earn, garner, get, acquire
- usage: acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- 1. earned (vs. unearned), attained
- usage: gained or acquired; especially through merit or as a result of effort or action; "a well-earned reputation for honesty"; "earned income"; "an earned run in baseball"
All rights reserved.