WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dynamism, doctrine, philosophy, philosophical system, school of thought, ism
- usage: any of the various theories or doctrines or philosophical systems that attempt to explain the phenomena of the universe in terms of some immanent force or energy
- 2. vigor, vigour, dynamism, heartiness, strength
- usage: active strength of body or mind
- 3. dynamism, pizzazz, pizzaz, oomph, zing, activeness, activity
- usage: the activeness of an energetic personality
All rights reserved.
See also: dynamism (Dictionary)