Synonyms of dusty miller
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dusty miller, silver-lace, silver lace, Tanacetum ptarmiciflorum, Chrysanthemum ptarmiciflorum, composite, composite plant
- usage: shrubby perennial of the Canary Islands having white flowers and leaves and hairy stems covered with dustlike down; sometimes placed in genus Chrysanthemum
- 2. dusty miller, Senecio cineraria, Cineraria maritima, shrub, bush
- usage: stiff much-branched perennial of the Mediterranean region having very white woolly stems and leaves
- 3. dusty miller, Centaurea cineraria, Centaurea gymnocarpa, centaury
- usage: a plant having leaves and stems covered with down that resembles dust
- 4. dusty miller, beach wormwood, old woman, Artemisia stelleriana, wormwood
- usage: herb with greyish leaves found along the east coast of North America; used as an ornamental plant
- 5. mullein pink, rose campion, gardener's delight, dusty miller, Lychnis coronaria, lychnis, catchfly
- usage: an old cottage garden plant of southeastern Europe widely cultivated for its attractive white woolly foliage and showy crimson flowers
All rights reserved.