- 1. extra, duplicate, artifact, artefact
- usage: something additional of the same kind; "he always carried extras in case of an emergency"
- 2. duplicate, duplication, copy
- usage: a copy that corresponds to an original exactly; "he made a duplicate for the files"
- 1. duplicate, reduplicate, double, repeat, replicate, reproduce
- usage: make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
- 2. twin, duplicate, parallel, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: duplicate or match; "The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse"
- 3. duplicate, reproduce
- usage: make a duplicate or duplicates of; "Could you please duplicate this letter for me?"
- 4. double, duplicate, multiply, manifold
- usage: increase twofold; "The population doubled within 50 years"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. duplicate, same (vs. different)
- usage: identically copied from an original; "a duplicate key"
- 2. duplicate, matching, twin(prenominal), twinned, matched (vs. mismatched)
- usage: being two identical
All rights reserved.
See also: duplicate (Dictionary)