- 1. duplex house, duplex, semidetached house, house
- usage: a house with two units sharing a common wall
- 2. duplex apartment, duplex, apartment, flat
- usage: an apartment having rooms on two floors that are connected by a staircase
- 1. duplex, convert
- usage: change into a duplex
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. duplex, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: (used technically of a device or process) having two parts; "a duplex transaction"
- 2. duplex, bidirectional (vs. unidirectional)
- usage: allowing communication in opposite directions simultaneously; "duplex system"; "duplex telephony"
All rights reserved.
See also: duplex (Dictionary)