WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dunker, eater, feeder
- usage: an eater who dips food into a liquid before eating it; "he was a dunker--he couldn't eat a doughnut without a cup of coffee to dunk it in"
- 2. dunker, basketball player, basketeer, cager
- usage: a basketball player who is able to make dunk shots
- 3. Dunker, Dunkard, Tunker, Baptist
- usage: an adherent of Baptistic doctrines (who practice baptism by immersion)
All rights reserved.
See also: dunker (Dictionary)