Synonyms of drugged
- 1. drug, dose, medicate, medicine
- usage: administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist"
- 2. drug, do drugs, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: use recreational drugs
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. doped, drugged, narcotized, narcotised, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: under the influence of narcotics; "knocked out by doped wine"; "a drugged sleep"; "were under the effect of the drugged sweets"; "in a stuperous narcotized state"
All rights reserved.