- 1. baloney, boloney, bilgewater, bosh, drool, humbug, taradiddle, tarradiddle, tommyrot, tosh, twaddle, nonsense, bunk, nonsensicality, meaninglessness, hokum
- usage: pretentious or silly talk or writing
- 2. drool, dribble, drivel, slobber, saliva, spit, spittle
- usage: saliva spilling from the mouth
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. salivate, drool, covet
- usage: be envious, desirous, eager for, or extremely happy about something; "She was salivating over the raise she anticipated"
- 2. drivel, drool, slabber, slaver, slobber, dribble, salivate
- usage: let saliva drivel from the mouth; "The baby drooled"
All rights reserved.
See also: drool (Dictionary)