- 1. dripping, drippage, flow, flowing
- usage: a liquid (as water) that flows in drops (as from the eaves of house)
- 2. drip, dripping, sound
- usage: the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop; "the constant sound of dripping irritated him"
- 1. drip, descend, fall, go down, come down
- usage: fall in drops; "Water is dripping from the faucet"
- 2. dribble, drip, drop, pour
- usage: let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. soaking, sopping, dripping
- usage: extremely wet; "dripping wet"; "soaking wet"
All rights reserved.
See also: dripping (Dictionary)