- 1. drip, trickle, dribble, flow, flowing
- usage: flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid; "there's a drip through the roof"
- 2. drip, dripping, sound
- usage: the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop; "the constant sound of dripping irritated him"
- 3. drip, drip mold, drip mould, projection
- usage: (architecture) a projection from a cornice or sill designed to protect the area below from rainwater (as over a window or doorway)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. drip, descend, fall, go down, come down
- usage: fall in drops; "Water is dripping from the faucet"
- 2. dribble, drip, drop, pour
- usage: let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
All rights reserved.
See also: drip (Dictionary)