Synonyms of dreamed
- 1. dream, daydream, woolgather, stargaze, imagine, conceive of, ideate, envisage
- usage: have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- 2. dream, perceive, comprehend
- usage: experience while sleeping; "She claims to never dream"; "He dreamt a strange scene"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dreamed(prenominal), unreal (vs. real)
- usage: conceived of or imagined or hoped for; "his dreamed symphony that would take the world of music by storm"
All rights reserved.