Synonyms of draw up
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. draw up, form, organize, organise
- usage: form or arrange in order or formation, as of a body of soldiers
- 2. draw up, pull up, straighten up, straighten
- usage: straighten oneself; "He drew himself up when he talked to his superior"
- 3. draw up, pull up, stop
- usage: cause (a vehicle) to stop; "He pulled up the car in front of the hotel"
- 4. frame, compose, draw up, plan
- usage: make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
- 5. draw up, pull up, haul up, stop, halt
- usage: come to a halt after driving somewhere; "The Rolls pulled up on pour front lawn"; "The chauffeur hauled up in front of us"
All rights reserved.