- 1. draft, draught, potation, tipple, drink
- usage: a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
- 2. gulp, draft, draught, swig, swallow, drink, deglutition
- usage: a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
- 3. draft, draught, wind, air current, current of air
- usage: a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- 4. draft, draught, depth, deepness
- usage: the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- 5. draft, draught, dose, dosage
- usage: a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
- 6. draft, draught, drawing, pull, pulling
- usage: the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. blueprint, draft, draught, design, plan
- usage: make a blueprint of
All rights reserved.
See also: draught (Dictionary)