Synonyms of doubting
- 1. doubt, disbelieve, discredit
- usage: consider unlikely or have doubts about; "I doubt that she will accept his proposal of marriage"
- 2. doubt, distrust, mistrust, suspect
- usage: lack confidence in or have doubts about; "I doubt these reports"; "I suspect her true motives"; "she distrusts her stepmother"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. doubting, questioning, skeptical, sceptical, distrustful (vs. trustful)
- usage: marked by or given to doubt; "a skeptical attitude"; "a skeptical listener"
All rights reserved.