WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dinghy, dory, rowboat, small boat
- usage: a small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled
- 2. walleye, walleyed pike, jack salmon, dory, Stizostedion vitreum, pike-perch, pike perch
- usage: pike-like freshwater perches
- 3. dory, spiny-finned fish, acanthopterygian
- usage: marine fishes widely distributed in mid-waters and deep slope waters
All rights reserved.
See also: dory (Dictionary)