Synonyms of domicile
- 1. domicile, legal residence, residence, abode
- usage: (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time; "what's his legal residence?"
- 2. dwelling, home, domicile, abode, habitation, dwelling house, housing, lodging, living accommodations
- usage: housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
- 1. reside, shack, domicile, domiciliate, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: make one's home in a particular place or community; "may parents reside in Florida"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of domicile (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.