Synonyms of documented
- 1. document, record, enter, put down
- usage: record in detail; "The parents documented every step of their child's development"
- 2. document, confirm, corroborate, sustain, substantiate, support, affirm
- usage: support or supply with references; "Can you document your claims?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. documented (vs. undocumented), referenced, registered
- usage: furnished with or supported by documents; "the first documented case of shark attack in those waters"
- 2. attested, authenticated, documented, genuine (vs. counterfeit), echt
- usage: established as genuine
All rights reserved.