WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. documentation, certification, corroboration, confirmation
- usage: confirmation that some fact or statement is true through the use of documentary evidence
- 2. software documentation, documentation, software, software program, computer software, software system, software package, package
- usage: program listings or technical manuals describing the operation and use of programs
- 3. documentation, support, validation, proof, substantiation
- usage: documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this view is the work of Jones"
All rights reserved.
See also: documentation (Dictionary)